Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Link up - kjweighingin NSV!

OK, this is big people.  I am breaking up with one of my best friends.  For awhile....not forever.  It's just a sweet farewell for the month of March.  It's not just Far Niente - it just so happens to be delicious and one of my favorites (plus its a pretty bottle)!  I have a previously scheduled a wine tasting this evening - I will consider it an informal breakup party.

I am just calling this a NSV as I am quite certain this little devil is working hard against the progress I have made this year and it likely the reason I am not seeing the results I want.  Yes, I am sad.  My evening relaxation routine will be impacted.  Writing this makes me seem like a total boozer!  But - hey, it is what it is.  Shoot me - I like love my wine!  But - I want to see results more.


button

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady I am visiting again from the link-up!! Good for you for giving up the wine! This post made me laugh!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving up wine? That is gonna take some serious will power. Love to hear how it goes, I know I could probably reach my goal in half the time if I eliminated the wine but it's just so hard to say goodbye. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that you are giving up wine for the month! Good luck! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gonna take it day by day! Moved everything out of my immediate viewing area so I dont have to see it! Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete