Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Favorite Finds

Straying from my typical to share some new "stuff" that I really REALLY like...Since this blog is for me and I dont even have one follower, I am just writing cause these are things I really like!  :)

Nutra Luxe Lash MD Beauty Eyelash Conditioner -

A few months ago I noticed my eyelashes were really getting a bit stubby and sparse...was truly interested in extensions but then heard about this product and decided to try it first.  After a week or so, I started noticing a huge difference.  Now I have cut down to using every other day because my eyelashes are rubbing the lense of my sunglasses!  I highly recommend trying this if you have concerns with zee lashes!

 


G.I.L.I. Leather Medium Roma Tote -

I wanted a new neutral tote and have been waiting for this to come back in stock at QVC....it finally did and I nabbed it.  It is really big and the ostrich is so nice in person.  I know I am really going to enjoy it!  A227187, for anyone who is interested.





Coach Factory Store - I did not know that Coach had an online factory store.  It is invitation only to get the sales...I scored this Peyton Patent tote for $109!  Regularly $378!  Will be great for spring!  If you haven't checked out http://www.coachfactory.com - go for it!



Kindle Book - On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves   I needed an easy read and saw where one of my frequent blog reads -http://www.kevinandamanda.com/ recommended this book.  I did not put it down....I read the entire thing on the flight home from London.  An easy read and a great story...self published...love that even more!    
   

Brady Bands -   I cant stand my hair in my face when I am getting my sweat on...sooooo, when I read about these Brady Bands at http://ellenoel.blogspot.com I had to give 'em a try!  Plus they come in sparkly bands!  Score!!   I have only had them a few days but love love love them.  They do not move AT ALL while you are exercising.  Amazing.  Plus they give 10% back to childhood cancer research.
http://bradybands.com/
  Thats all - I am delaying getting on the ellipical by playing around with this post but it is now time to get 'er done!!  

Peace out bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment