Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Monday's!

I used to dread Mondays but now that I work primarily out of my home when I am not on the road - makes no nevermind to me at all!   So, now I can honestly say "Happy Monday"!  and mean it....cause I always said it but I was being a total smart ass.  Cause hauling your tired self into an office and fighting traffic in Atlanta is a total weekend buzz kill!



My weekend was great - got some good quality time with my son, watched a few movies, oh....and this...




It is my favorite dessert - EVER. Each piece is like 3 pounds...I bought a piece and brought it home. WTH!?!! WHY??? WHY???

I seriously need my head examined. I was remorseful the minute I did it. I took one bite and put the rest in the refrigerator.

It is in there right now...taunting me.

I can't bring myself to throw it out since I paid freaking $7 for it.

I might or might not take one more bite during the Batchelor this evening. But then I am throwing the damn thing out.  On the debbie downer side, I am bummed since I did not get to go to the RSA Security Conference in San Fran this week...  :(  all my work friends are there and I am stuck at home this week!  Arghh!  And they are going to Napa this weekend...insult to injury.  I reserve the right to pout...

My son posted this on my FB wall...


We are on a goat binge for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment