Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sticker Shock

OK, it's been a rough few days from a diet/exercise perspective....Frustrating to watch EVERY SINGLE THING I eat and bust it on the elliptical for 45-50 minutes each day to lose next to nothing.  SO FRUSTRATING.

Anyhoo, this morning I wanted something different since I have had nothing but a smoothie every day for the last month...I had a box of these babies in the freezer that I picked up...checked the 240 calories on the label...only a few more than my smoothie, SWEET!




I had about 5 minutes before my next conference call so I nuked it, dolled it up with some lite maple...while on my call, I checked out the WW points....WTH!?!  6 Points?  Without the syrup....For something that was like 8 bites? 

Well, thats great.  Lesson learned....

No comments:

Post a Comment