Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link-Up

Joining the Linkup with Jake and Holly!!  Love both of their blogs!

button

1. I laughed so hard I cried when... I saw this.  There are no words.  


2. My high school... was super small and forgettable.  Didn't keep in contact with anyone.  

3. It really pisses me off... when people are mean.  Mean people suck. Oh and rude.  They suck too.  Oh, and people constantly bitch and complain.  Deal with it!  Ok, I will stop.

4. In ten years... I will be officially old as shit. Stop.the.clock!

5. If I could erase one thing...It would be all of the ridiculous posts my son at college drunk posts of facebook that horrify me upon waking to see what his fraternity was up to last night.

6. In 1999...  I partied with Prince like it was 1999.  For realz.  I tore that album up!

7. Honestly... I wish I was able to have more children.  I sometimes think about adopting or fostering...


8.  To me, Sushi... is amazeballs and I could eat it every day.  Carb Lover's Unite!  Not very frequently can you eat crap loads of white rice and act all healthy!

9. Someone really needs to invent... a snore blanket so I do not seriously contemplate shoving a sock in my husbands pie hole when I am trying to go to sleep.

10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was in high school...promptly came home and threw up in the kitchen sink.  Got busted cause my marine dad was smart enough to know I didn't have a migraine. 

11. The one question I would ask God is...how'em I doin?  How can I do better? 
 
12. Lindsay Lohan... just don't.  She needs to just go away.  May 2nd rehab is not nearly close enough.

2 comments:

  1. that video is so stupid it's funny to me...haha. thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I could watch it 100 times and still crack up! Thanks for reading my little blog!

      Delete