Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day Two Recap

Lesson learned from yesterday!!  I got my cardio and lifting in 1st thing! 

Definately going to stay on schedule for my meals today so that I can see good results on the scale in the morning.  Boy - am really missing my glass of wine with dinner but I just keep repeating "it is not worth it", "it is not worth it", "it is not worth it"...hanging tough right now but miss it!

My day looked like:


Feeling much more in "tha zone" today...am hell bent to push down below the weight that I have gained and lost 2, 3,4,5 times this year.  That is just buwlshit (technical term)  and I need to do better than that!!

Drum roll....as of this morning I am down another 1.6 lbs coming out of Day 2!  Total of 4.4 lbs! 

Go ME Go!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete