Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day Three Recap

I got my cardio in again 1st thing! Did NOT want to AT ALL but sucked it up.

After watching Biggest Loser last night, I am left scratching my head a bit. After weeks of high losses - how the hell can those girls post numbers like that?  WTH?  All I can think of is that they must be working out a bajillion hours a day but it really does put unrealistic thoughts in my head and cause me to be less enthused with my own results. But -then again, I am NOT on a ranch...I have to work. I have to deal with distractions and am not in living in a bubble.  Sometimes I'd like to be tho!  :-)



My day looked like:


And as a side note, I am feeling like I could eat a side of beef or something....Not really hungry but I feel empty.  Not my favorite but I keep telling myself I can do anything for 5 days.  With that said, I cannot freaking wait til Friday.  Just going to have to try to not totally blow off the rails!

 




Drum roll....as of this morning I am down another 1.2lbs coming out of Day 3!   Total of 5.6lbs!

Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment