Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is Failure a success if we learn from it?


Is Failure a success if we learn from it? Or is Ole Malcolm full of shit?  I am rather torn by that concept at the moment... 

So, let's just recap readers digest style...epic diet blowout DIET FAIL last night.  E.P.I.C F'Up.  Go big or go home, right?  Ha!  PUN!

So - what did I learn....???  Hmmmm....

  1. I learned watching Biggest Loser is more fun while having a BIG glass of wine (or 2 3) and eating a shit ton of tortilla chips...least I went fancy and put them on a plate...
  2. I proved my theory that I cope with emotional issues with food and beverage.  DUH!
  3. I learned I was too chicken to get on the scale morning.
  4. I learned how many calories are in manchego cheese (too late)!.  Do Not Ask - it is scary.  Just dont eat it cause that junk it high octane.
  5. I learned that it is real easy to slip right back into old (bad) habits.
Oh well...back to it today...

No comments:

Post a Comment