Friday, March 22, 2013

The vacation that....well...wasn't...

OK, well....I had 7 days on annual leave left that I HAD to take before month end....

It was amazing, relaxing, awesome... it sucked!

Let's recap...Monday, dentist appt...placing permanent crown and a small filling...Sweet.

Tuesday - appt with periodontist for my oral surgery next week.  Relaxing...!  ;)  Prior to $1800 estimate for the billl...next stop, 2 3 glasses of wine...

Weds - Pain in my ass customer would not reschedule a meeting so I had to drive to east bum F then was tots late for getting my hair did.  Which caused my appt to roll into 4 freaking hours.

Thurs - Got to spend a few hours goofing with my new Silhouette and the Rhinestone starter kit while babysitting conference calls.

Friday - Slept in the spent the better part of the day fighting with said Rhinestone kit...but made 3 sweet easter bags for my nieces.  How cute are they?






Not perfect but I'm ok with it for my first try...I said more than a few cusswords...just sayin...

Side note - we have had a bitchin storms since it is getting warmer...check out that hail, yo!



Disclaimer - these are NOT my freakingly long fingers...facebook neighbor...

Another side note - I ate like shit, didn't exercise much and am going to rededicate...awesome since I am on the road next week then having oral surgery!

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment