Monday, May 6, 2013

San Diego Recap


San Diego was loverly!!  I was lucky enough to be staying at the legendary Hotel Del Coronado for my conference.  Work, work, work!  LOL!

I splurged and upgraded to an ocean view room!




I registered for the event, took a walk on the beach before I met up with some friends before the cocktail reception on the beach.  



Amazing Sand Artist!




View of reception from my room

It was a little chilly for that but the firepits helped!  Smore's on the beach anyone?  Stayed away from that but not the fire!



After the cocktail reception, I headed back to my room for an early evening...starting to feel ill and can't keep up with my fellow party animals!

Day Two - nothing but work all day...but did have a nice set up for lunch outside!


 then a cocktail reception (sensing a theme,?)

I didnt take any interesting pics of the dinner we sponsored...the food was so so and the drunk clients were on my nerve since I was straight up sober.

Next day - Round 2 of freezing in the conference rooms.  We did have a special private dinner at Sea World which I was super pumped about!

When we got there - the cocktail reception (yes, more cocktails) was in front of this tank...


I got a driveby hello!

Then we went upstairs to eat and have a private show.  The animals are truly amazing but it is so sad to me that they are in captivity.



Next stop - Airport home for a 9am flight back!






No comments:

Post a Comment