Monday, January 21, 2013

Hey - it's late but better late than never

I will just tell myself that this is not a New Years resolution since it is nearing the end of the month! 

I got on the elliptical for 15 mins yesterday - felt so good I did another 15!  I have a wonderful home gym that I built when I was working out nonstop that has been gathering dust.  Feeling a bit sore today but contemplating getting on the treadmill.  I always love to see the calorie burn - heck, If I am going to spend the time might as well make it worth it. 

I read an article in Shape Mag this morning about a girl who lost 30 of the 50 lbs she wanted to lose in 40 days!  Dang - that seems really quick to me but really got  me thinking...

I got my new Link Armband from www.bodymedia.com.  I am really obsessed with technology gadgets so I am going to be happy to see how it works for me.  I am thinking about starting the 10,000 steps again but I am SHOCKED and saddenned truth be told at how inactive I am.  Working from home it is A LOT harder, ya'll.  Whiny, aren't I?  I just slammed myself on the back of the head and said "Get it together!"

I am planning my meals for the week - it makes it sooooo much easier if I have good, tasty food that I don't have to think about it.  Here is what is on the agenda....

Shrimp Cocktail with Guacamole
Skinny Chicken Pesto Bake - seriously YUMM-OOO  I make this basil pesto and it delish...
Greek Turkey Meatballs
Crock Pot Picadillo

Here's to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment