Thursday, January 24, 2013

Challenges of Building a Routine

Is it just me or is the universe working against you to change your routine/habits?  Seems every time I am CRUSHING it, something happens!  My something this week was finding out I have to get my two upper wisdom teeth extracted...on Monday.

Unnecessary bs background...I have been SO neglectful about taking care of myself, behind on EVERYTHING...dentist, GYN, eyes...EVERYTHING.  I made a promise to myself that by the end of January - I would have all of that off my "To Do's"....gift for me....very sore gums today and a dentist on a hell bent mission to get my wisdom teeth out.  Awesome. In the wise words of Sweet Brown - Ain't nobody got time for dat!


You are welcome.

On a side note, I have been getting in 30-35mins every day on the elliptical and staying pretty clean on my eating.  Down 5.6 since January 5th.  Not mock speed but I am happy...set a mini goal of 15 el bees so I am off to a bitchin start!  Go me go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment